Showing 91–100 of 103 properties
- £170,000For SaleTwo bedroom retirement apartment which is located on the first floor but can be accessed without the need to use the stairs or lift. The property is particularly bright due to it's south-easterly aspect and double aspect lounge. New carpets have been fitted throughout, plus new bathroom suite.
- £169,995For SaleUNEXPECTANTLY REAVAILABLE & NO FORWARD CHAIN Recently built ground floor flat with its own garden and an allocated parking space. Accommodation includes double bedroom, bathroom and living space with kitchen area and French doors leading into a SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT garden.
- £159,995For SaleWell presented first floor flat built approximately 2007. Accommodation includes lounge with Juliet balcony, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboard and modern bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space, communal gardens and store for residents to keep items such as bicycles.
- £120,000For SaleFirst floor retirement flat with a triple aspect and different configuration to most others in Homewater House. Accommodation includes entrance hall with window, bedroom with wardrobe, refitted shower room, spacious lounge and modern kitchen with roof window. Tankless electric water heater.
- £112,000For SaleNO ONWARD CHAIN is offered with this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WARDEN ASSISTED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT in Horndean. The flat benefits from communal lounge and laundry facilities, emergency alarm cords throughout, private patio at the rear, close proximity to Horndean Village amenities.
- £95,000For SaleNO ONWARD CHAIN is offered with this SPACIOUS ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM first floor retirement flat in Horndean. The property benefits from Warden Assistance, emergency alarm pull cords throughout, communal residents lounge and laundry room.
- £82,500For SaleSUPERBLY PRESENTED one double bedroom third floor retirement flat in Waterlooville with EXTENDED LEASE. Benefiting shower room with walk in shower cubicle and modern kitchen. Communal facilities, warden assisted, emergency alarm cords throughout, walking distance to Waterlooville Town Centre.
- £80,000For SaleTwo bedroom park home situated within a small gated community in Denmead. This location permits occupation for all twelve months of the year. Accommodation includes entrance porch with space for additional appliances, lounge, kitchen room, two bedrooms and shower room. Gas combination boiler.
- £80,000For SaleGround floor studio flat in a cul-de-sac location and close to a local bus route. Accommodation includes lounge/bedroom with built in storage cupboard, kitchen and shower room. The property has an allocated space in the residents car park. For sale with no forward chain.