Properties for sale
Showing 91–100 of 111 properties
- £189,995Sold STCSpacious and modern retirement apartment situated in the centre of Waterlooville with excellent access to the shops and main bus routes. Due to its position on the corner of the building, this flat has a bathroom window plus two additional lounge windows letting in extra light. No forward chain.
- £187,500Sold STCGreat investment or first time purchase. ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE. with the benefit from FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, Modern kitchen and bathroom suite, with garage and communal parking in a cul de sac location. Easy access to local amenities and the A3(M)
- £180,000Sold STCNO FORWARD CHAIN is offered with this THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE in Lovedean. The property is IN NEED OF MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT. Great opportunity to an investment or first time buyer or someone looking for a project. AVAILABLE FOR VIEWINGS WEEK COMMENCING Monday 5th April 2021
- £180,000For SaleBuilt in 2007 by McCarthy & Stone, this modern and extremely well presented one bedroom retirement flat is located on the first floor and looks onto the residents gardens. Features include kitchen with integral appliances, spacious hallway and bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboards.
- £175,000Sold STCGREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE. No forward chain is offered with this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM cluster house, just on the outskirts of Waterlooville. The property benefits from ALLOCATED PARKING space, attached garden, easy access to the A3(M).
- £170,000For SaleTwo bedroom retirement apartment which is located on the first floor but can be accessed without the need to use the stairs or lift. The property is particularly bright due to it's south-easterly aspect and double aspect lounge. New carpets have been fitted throughout, plus new bathroom suite.
- £156,000For SaleWell presented first floor flat built approximately 2007. Accommodation includes lounge with Juliet balcony, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboard and modern bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space, communal gardens and store for residents to keep items such as bicycles.
- £145,000For SaleBuilt in 2007 by McCarthy & Stone, this modern and extremely well presented light and airy one double bedroom retirement flat on the first floor overlooking the residents gardens. Features include kitchen with integral appliances, spacious hallway and bedroom with fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- £127,500Sold STCOne bedroom second floor flat, benefitting from a southerly aspect. Accommodation includes spacious double aspect lounge, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom. There is a garage with up and over door, located in a block at the rear. Vacant property, for sale with no forward chain.