Properties for sale
Showing 81–90 of 94 properties
- £175,000Sold STCGREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE. No forward chain is offered with this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM cluster house, just on the outskirts of Waterlooville. The property benefits from ALLOCATED PARKING space, attached garden, easy access to the A3(M).
- £170,000For SaleTwo bedroom retirement apartment which is located on the first floor but can be accessed without the need to use the stairs or lift. The property is particularly bright due to it's south-easterly aspect and double aspect lounge. New carpets have been fitted throughout, plus new bathroom suite.
- £159,995For SaleWell presented first floor flat built approximately 2007. Accommodation includes lounge with Juliet balcony, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboard and modern bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space, communal gardens and store for residents to keep items such as bicycles.
- £127,500Sold STCOne bedroom second floor flat, benefitting from a southerly aspect. Accommodation includes spacious double aspect lounge, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom. There is a garage with up and over door, located in a block at the rear. Vacant property, for sale with no forward chain.
- £112,000Sold STCNO ONWARD CHAIN is offered with this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WARDEN ASSISTED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT in Horndean. The flat benefits from communal lounge and laundry facilities, emergency alarm cords throughout, private patio at the rear, close proximity to Horndean Village amenities.
- £110,000Sold STCFirst floor retirement flat with a triple aspect and different configuration to most others in Homewater House. Accommodation includes entrance hall with window, bedroom with wardrobe, refitted shower room, spacious lounge and modern kitchen with roof window. Tankless electric water heater.
- £95,000For SaleSpacious one bedroom retirement apartment with a pleasant green outlook. Benefits of Rosecott include house manager, emergency pull cords and intercom, residents lounge and laundry room. Vacant property which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £90,000For SaleWell presented second floor retirement flat situated in Homewater House in central Waterlooville. Accommodation includes entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, lounge looking onto the central gardens, bedroom with built in wardrobe and a modern wet room.
- £82,500For SaleSUPERBLY PRESENTED one double bedroom third floor retirement flat in Waterlooville with EXTENDED LEASE. Benefiting shower room with walk in shower cubicle and modern kitchen. Communal facilities, warden assisted, emergency alarm cords throughout, walking distance to Waterlooville Town Centre.
- £80,000For SaleGround floor studio flat in a cul-de-sac location and close to a local bus route. Accommodation includes lounge/bedroom with built in storage cupboard, kitchen and shower room. The property has an allocated space in the residents car park. For sale with no forward chain.