Properties for sale
Showing 81–90 of 97 properties
- £180,000For SaleBuilt in 2007 by McCarthy & Stone, this modern and extremely well presented one bedroom retirement flat is located on the first floor and looks onto the residents gardens. Features include kitchen with integral appliances, spacious hallway and bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboards.
- £175,000Sold STCGREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE. No forward chain is offered with this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM cluster house, just on the outskirts of Waterlooville. The property benefits from ALLOCATED PARKING space, attached garden, easy access to the A3(M).
- £175,000For SaleWell presented two bedroom first floor flat which is conveniently situated just outside of Waterlooville town centre. Features include updated kitchen and bathroom, Vaillant combination boiler, majority triple glazed windows (installed 2019), covered allocated parking space and an outside store.
- £170,000For SaleTwo bedroom retirement apartment which is located on the first floor but can be accessed without the need to use the stairs or lift. The property is particularly bright due to it's south-easterly aspect and double aspect lounge. New carpets have been fitted throughout, plus new bathroom suite.
- £165,000For SaleUNEXPECTANTLY REAVAILABLE & NO FORWARD CHAIN Recently built ground floor flat with its own garden and an allocated parking space. Accommodation includes double bedroom, bathroom and living space with kitchen area and French doors leading into a SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT garden.
- £159,995For SaleWell presented first floor flat built approximately 2007. Accommodation includes lounge with Juliet balcony, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboard and modern bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space, communal gardens and store for residents to keep items such as bicycles.
- £112,000For SaleNO ONWARD CHAIN is offered with this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WARDEN ASSISTED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT in Horndean. The flat benefits from communal lounge and laundry facilities, emergency alarm cords throughout, private patio at the rear, close proximity to Horndean Village amenities.
- £110,000For SaleFirst floor retirement flat with a triple aspect and different configuration to most others in Homewater House. Accommodation includes entrance hall with window, bedroom with wardrobe, refitted shower room, spacious lounge and modern kitchen with roof window. Tankless electric water heater.
- £95,000For SaleSpacious one bedroom retirement apartment with a pleasant green outlook. Benefits of Rosecott include house manager, emergency pull cords and intercom, residents lounge and laundry room. Vacant property which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.