Properties for sale
Showing 61–70 of 111 properties
- £300,000Sold STCDetached bungalow situated on a corner plot with a south-westerly rear aspect. Accommodation includes entrance hall, triple aspect lounge with sliding doors to garden, kitchen/breakfast room, double aspect master bedroom, further bedroom, bathroom and cloakroom. For sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £285,000Sold STCA J Eyre and Sons are delighted to market this MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW. Benefitting refitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, refitted bathroom, gas heating via combination boiler, double glazing, off road parking leading to the garage, Cul de sac location.
- £280,000For SaleUnique duplex apartment situated on the top two floors of The Old Brewery. The modern kitchen/living space benefits from elevated double aspect views across Horndean village centre. Both bedrooms are spacious doubles with built in wardrobe cupboards. Two covered parking spaces in secure car park.
- £280,000Sold STCComplete onward chain. Spacious four bedroom middle terrace house, situated in a cul-de-sac. The garage has been partially converted to create a study and a ground floor cloakroom. Ideally located for both Cowplain and Hart Plain schools, which can be walked to without crossing any busy roads.
- £280,000Sold STCWell presented three bedroom end terrace house in a cul-de-sac location. The property has been extended at the rear to enlarge the kitchen and create the additions of both a utility room and a shower room. Renewed Glow Worm combination boiler, updated electrical consumer unit, pitched roof garage.
- £279,995Sold STCTwo double bedroom semi-detached bungalow with a southerly aspect rear garden. This vacant property is offered with no forward chain and presents a great update opportunity for the purchaser who is looking to make their own changes. Front and rear gardens, side driveway and detached garage.
- £278,000Sold STCSemi-detached chalet bungalow with large rear garden and gate giving direct access onto the local countryside. Accommodation includes first floor master bedroom, ground floor bedroom, study, lounge with French doors to conservatory and refitted kitchen (2020). Combination boiler.
- £275,000Sold STCSemi-detached bungalow located in a popular Denmead location. Accommodation includes lounge, kitchen, full width sun room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Worcester condensing boiler. South-easterly aspect rear garden. Vacant and offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £270,000Sold STCNO ONWARD CHAIN is offered with this SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE in Cowplain. The property benefits from lounge / dining room, conservatory at the rear overlooking the southerly aspect rear garden, driveway and Garage. easy access to local Cowplain amenities. Modernisation required
- £269,500For SaleWell presented THREE BEDROOM MIDDLE TERRACE HOUSE in Horndean. Benefitting REFITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM and BATHROOM 2019, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge, catchment for Horndean schools and close proximity to the A3(M). Garage in a block. Great investment or First Time Purchase.