Waterlooville Properties for sale
Showing 61–70 of 71 properties
- £145,000Sold STCIndependent retirement living for active people! Well presented ground floor flat with one of the best positions in Rosecott and sliding door leading to a patio and the gardens. This popular development benefits from residents lounge, laundry facilities, guest suite (chargeable) and house manager.
- £145,000Sold STCBuilt in 2007 by McCarthy & Stone, this modern and extremely well presented light and airy one double bedroom retirement flat on the first floor overlooking the residents gardens. Features include kitchen with integral appliances, spacious hallway and bedroom with fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- £135,000Sold STCMODERN AND EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM first floor retirement flat in Cowplain. The property benefits from refitted kitchen, refitted shower room, newly fitted carpets throughout, close proximity to doctors surgery, village shops and bus connections.
- £127,500Sold STCOne bedroom second floor flat, benefitting from a southerly aspect. Accommodation includes spacious double aspect lounge, kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom. There is a garage with up and over door, located in a block at the rear. Vacant property, for sale with no forward chain.
- £120,000For SaleONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR WARDEN ASSISTED RETIREMENT FLAT WITH AN EXTENDED LEASE just on the outskirts of Waterlooville Town Centre, boasting a prominent position with direct access onto the residents communal gardens.
- £95,000Sold STCSpacious one bedroom retirement apartment with a pleasant green outlook. Benefits of Rosecott include house manager, emergency pull cords and intercom, residents lounge and laundry room. Vacant property which is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £85,000For SaleWell presented second floor retirement flat situated in Homewater House in central Waterlooville. Accommodation includes entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, lounge looking onto the central gardens, bedroom with built in wardrobe and a modern wet room.
- £74,500Sold STCSUPERBLY PRESENTED one double bedroom third floor retirement flat in Waterlooville with EXTENDED LEASE. Benefiting shower room with walk in shower cubicle and modern kitchen. Communal facilities, warden assisted, emergency alarm cords throughout, walking distance to Waterlooville Town Centre.
- £62,500 OIROSold STCRetirement flat located in Oaklands, Holly Drive. Accommodation includes entrance hall, double aspect lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with built in wardrobe/storage cupboards. Close to bus route and convenience store. Vacant property for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.