Properties for sale
Showing 71–80 of 94 properties
- £226,000Sold STCTwo bedroom semi-detached house with a southerly rear aspect, backing onto a wooded copse. Features include a wider than normal plot, sun room with French doors leading onto the rear garden, combination boiler and allocated parking space. Vacant property, offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £220,000Sold STCMiddle terrace house in a cul-de-sac location. Accommodation includes entrance hall, kitchen with Worcester combination boiler, lounge, conservatory with double glazed roof, two bedrooms and bathroom. Westerly aspect rear garden. Conveniently located close to the town centre. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £219,995Sold STCGREAT INVESTMENT / FIRST TIME BUYER PURCHASE, THREE BEDROOM STAGGERED MIDDLE TERRACE HOUSE in Waterlooville. Boasting modern refitted kitchen / dining room, modern refitted family bathroom, newly fitted carpets, double glazing and gas heating. Cul de sac location.
- £210,000Sold STCOne bedroom house situated in the popular Stonechat Road area. Features of this well presented property include sun room with French doors to garden, smooth ceilings throughout, Worcester combination boiler (2014) and a pitched roof garage with up and over door.
- £210,000For SaleModern purpose built ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Benefitting modern kitchen with integral appliances, spacious shower / wet room, lounge / dining room, personal patio / seating area, communal gardens, residents roof top terrace, restaurant and hair salon.
- £200,000 Offers OverFor SaleModern purpose built ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Benefitting modern kitchen with integral appliances, spacious shower room, lounge / dining room, personal patio / seating area, communal gardens, residents roof top terrace lounge, restaurant and hair salon
- £189,995For SaleSpacious and modern retirement apartment situated in the centre of Waterlooville with excellent access to the shops and main bus routes. Due to its position on the corner of the building, this flat has a bathroom window plus two additional lounge windows letting in extra light. No forward chain.
- £187,500Sold STCGreat investment or first time purchase. ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE. with the benefit from FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, Modern kitchen and bathroom suite, with garage and communal parking in a cul de sac location. Easy access to local amenities and the A3(M)
- £180,000For SaleBuilt in 2007 by McCarthy & Stone, this modern and extremely well presented one bedroom retirement flat is located on the first floor and looks onto the residents gardens. Features include kitchen with integral appliances, spacious hallway and bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboards.