Properties for sale
Showing 71–80 of 97 properties
- £240,000Sold STCTwo bedroom middle terrace house with a westerly aspect rear garden in the region of 100ft. Features of this well presented property include kitchen/dining room renewed 2015 and modern bathroom renewed 2019. In addition, the majority of the double glazing was renewed 2019.
- £240,000Sold STCA J Eyre & Sons are delighted to market this STAGGERED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACED HOUSE on the outskirts of Waterlooville Town Centre. The property benefits from a Ground Floor Utility Room / Cloakroom, Two Parking spaces and Close Proximity to Local Amenities and Springwood Junior School.
- £239,995Sold STCGREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE. Well presented THREE BEDROOM staggered terraced house. Benefitting open plan refitted kitchen / dining room, ground floor cloakroom, refitted first floor bathroom. Good access for the A3(M), schools and bus connections. Viewing essential.
- £225,000For SaleGREAT INVESTMENT / FIRST TIME BUYER PURCHASE, THREE BEDROOM STAGGERED MIDDLE TERRACE HOUSE in Waterlooville. Boasting modern refitted kitchen / dining room, modern refitted family bathroom, newly fitted carpets, double glazing and gas heating. Cul de sac location.
- £220,000Sold STCMiddle terrace house in a cul-de-sac location. Accommodation includes entrance hall, kitchen with Worcester combination boiler, lounge, conservatory with double glazed roof, two bedrooms and bathroom. Westerly aspect rear garden. Conveniently located close to the town centre. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £210,000For SaleModern purpose built ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Benefitting modern kitchen with integral appliances, spacious shower room, lounge / dining room, personal patio / seating area, communal gardens, residents roof top terrace lounge, restaurant and hair salon
- £210,000For SaleOne bedroom house situated in the popular Stonechat Road area. Features of this well presented property include sun room with French doors to garden, smooth ceilings throughout, Worcester combination boiler (2014) and a pitched roof garage with up and over door.
- £189,995For SaleSpacious and modern retirement apartment situated in the centre of Waterlooville with excellent access to the shops and main bus routes. Due to its position on the corner of the building, this flat has a bathroom window plus two additional lounge windows letting in extra light. No forward chain.
- £187,500Sold STCGreat investment or first time purchase. ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE. with the benefit from FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, Modern kitchen and bathroom suite, with garage and communal parking in a cul de sac location. Easy access to local amenities and the A3(M)
- £186,500Sold STCOne bedroom house with side garden, rear garden and parking space. Accommodation includes porch, kitchen (refitted 2011), lounge with sliding door to garden, landing with cupboard housing Vaillant condensing boiler (fitted 2009), bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboard and bathroom (refitted 2011).