Waterlooville Properties for sale
Showing 11–20 of 71 properties
- £425,000Sold STCSpacious four bedroom detached bungalow which has both an extension and a vaulted roof double glazed conservatory with French doors leading onto a westerly aspect rear garden. The property has a Worcester combination boiler (installed 2021) and solar panels with feed in tariff.
- £425,000Sold STCFour bedroom semi-detached house which has a four meter rear extension with full width bi-fold doors leading onto the approx 100ft landscaped rear garden with summerhouse. The kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom have all been refitted over recent years. There is also a renewed Vaillant condensing boiler
- £420,000Sold STCBright and spacious chalet with an extension and westerly aspect rear garden. The property can be arranged with up to four double bedrooms, whilst still having three reception rooms. The sun lounge at the rear has joined the dining area and modern kitchen to create a semi-open plan living space.
- £415,000Sold STCWell proportioned and tastefully presented FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED three storey town house just on the outskirts of Waterlooville on the popular Berewood development, constructed in 2015. Boasting a pleasant outlook, own brick paved driveway providing off road parking and detached garage.
- £415,000For SaleExtremely well presented detached bungalow situated in the popular Hazleton area. Accommodation includes spacious double aspect lounge/dining room with wood burner, kitchen with breakfast bar and integral appliances, three double bedrooms, four piece bathroom suite and separate WC.
- £410,000Sold STCExtended and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a corner plot in a cul-de-sac location. Features include modern kitchen and shower room, Oak doors, smooth ceilings throughout and a spacious conservatory with French doors leading to a southerly aspect rear garden.
- £405,000Sold STCSemi-detached house with a garden outbuilding which is ideal for working from home. Accommodation includes handmade kitchen, lounge with open fire, ground floor cloakroom, garden room, three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with roll top bath. Rear garden approximately. 70ft (22m) in length.
- £405,000Sold STCWell presented two bedroom (formerly three bedroom) detached bungalow situated in the popular Sunnymead Drive area. The current owners have added a large extension at the rear with roof lantern and French doors leading onto the landscaped rear garden.
- £400,000For SaleThree bedroom semi-detached house with south facing rear garden and a detached garage. Accommodation includes entrance porch, hallway with original front door, lounge with gas fire and Portuguese limestone surround, kitchen, conservatory, WC, three bedrooms and modern bathroom.
- £400,000For SaleAttractive and deceptively spacious semi-detached house. Within the past ten years the house has been fully refurbished including a pitched roof extension and loft conversion. Accommodation now includes four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large kitchen/dining room and two further reception rooms.