Properties for sale Waterlooville
Showing 11–20 of 75 properties
- £435,000Sold STCSpacious detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac and offered for sale with no forward chain. Accommodation includes kitchen/breakfast room, spacious lounge/dining room with sliding door to garden, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. There is also a garage with electric up and over door.
- £425,000Sold STCFour bedroom semi-detached house which has a four meter rear extension with full width bi-fold doors leading onto the approx 100ft landscaped rear garden with summerhouse. The kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom have all been refitted over recent years. There is also a renewed Vaillant condensing boiler
- £425,000Sold STCSpacious four bedroom detached bungalow which has both an extension and a vaulted roof double glazed conservatory with French doors leading onto a westerly aspect rear garden. The property has a Worcester combination boiler (installed 2021) and solar panels with feed in tariff.
- £420,000For SaleExtremely well presented semi-detached house with three floors of spacious accomodation. The property has three large double bedrooms, two bathrooms, ground floor WC, lounge with bay window and a kitchen/dining room with integral appliances and French doors to an approximately 55ft long rear garden.
- £420,000Sold STCBright and spacious chalet with an extension and westerly aspect rear garden. The property can be arranged with up to four double bedrooms, whilst still having three reception rooms. The sun lounge at the rear has joined the dining area and modern kitchen to create a semi-open plan living space.
- £410,000Sold STCExtended and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a corner plot in a cul-de-sac location. Features include modern kitchen and shower room, Oak doors, smooth ceilings throughout and a spacious conservatory with French doors leading to a southerly aspect rear garden.
- £405,000Sold STCSemi-detached house with a garden outbuilding which is ideal for working from home. Accommodation includes handmade kitchen, lounge with open fire, ground floor cloakroom, garden room, three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with roll top bath. Rear garden approximately. 70ft (22m) in length.
- £405,000Sold STCWell presented two bedroom (formerly three bedroom) detached bungalow situated in the popular Sunnymead Drive area. The current owners have added a large extension at the rear with roof lantern and French doors leading onto the landscaped rear garden.
- £400,000Sold STC*UNEXPECTEDLY RE-AVAILABLE* Attractive and deceptively spacious semi-detached house. The house has been fully refurbished including a pitched roof extension and loft conversion. Accommodation now includes four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large kitchen/dining room and two further reception rooms
- £395,000For SaleEXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in Cowplain on the popular Hazleton Estate offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from driveway providing ample off road parking, lounge, kitchen / breakfast room and separate dining room (formerly the garage), good sized front and rear gardens