Properties for sale Waterlooville
Showing 1–10 of 71 properties
- £650,000 Offers OverSold STCNO FORWARD CHAIN is offered with this modern FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY House in a NON ESTATE location in Clanfield. Boasting three reception rooms, large modern refitted kitchen, separate utility room, three bathrooms, southerly aspect garden, extensive off road parking, double garage
- £625,000Sold STCDetached family home which was built by the current owners. Accommodation includes spacious entrance hall, kitchen (refitted 2020), lounge with multi fuel burner and French doors, dining room, study, four double bedrooms, en-suite to master and four piece family bathroom. Boiler renewed 2019.
- £535,000For SaleImmaculate family home located in the highly sought after Elmgreen development, built in 2020 by award winning Redrow homes. The garage has been converted to create another reception/5th bedroom. Other upgrades include window shutters, Amtico flooring and granite kitchen/utility room work surfaces.
- £515,000For Sale*UNEXPECTEDLY RE-AVAILABLE* Substantial detached house with rear garden measuring approximately 130' x 40'. Accommodation includes spacious entrance hall, two ground floor bedrooms, four piece, bathroom, two en-suite first floor bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room and lounge with wood burner.
- £499,995For SaleA J Eyre and Sons are pleased to market this superbly located cottage which offers huge potential, with versatile accommodation on the ground and first floor as well as off street parking. The property sits within close proximity to Emsworth village local amenities with views over Slipper Millpond.
- £475,000Sold STCDetached home with an approx. 90ft rear garden. Ground floor accommodation comprises double aspect lounge, dining area with French doors to the rear garden, extended kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and separate WC. The first floor has two double bedrooms and an additional WC. No forward chain.
- £450,000Sold STCDetached house offering considerably more space than first appears. Accommodation includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, conservatory, utility room and integral garage. Gated brick paved driveway for several cars and an approx. 80ft x 40ft rear garden.
- £450,000 Offers OverSold STCSpacious detached chalet bungalow with a large rear garden measuring approx 80ft in length. Accommodation includes double aspect lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, ground floor bedroom, ground floor wet room and two first floor bedrooms. Garage plus parking for several cars.
- £439,995Sold STCFour bedroom family home with a full width pitched roof rear extension creating a large kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors leading onto the garden. The current owners have made many improvements including combination boiler, new windows, consumer unit and solar panels with a feed in tariff.
- £435,000For SaleSpacious detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac and offered for sale with no forward chain. Accommodation includes kitchen/breakfast room, spacious lounge/dining room with sliding door to garden, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. There is also a garage with electric up and over door.