Properties for sale
Showing 31–40 of 95 properties
- £350,000Sold STCExtended detached chalet in a popular location, offering excellent potential for improvement and development (subject to planning consent). Accommodation includes two ground floor bedrooms, first floor bedroom with en-suite, ground floor shower room, lounge with bay window, dining room and kitchen.
- £350,000For SaleGREATLY EXTENDED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE located in the highly requested cul-de-sac of Gloucester Road, Waterlooville. Offering flexible living accommodation with separate Office and Family Room and separate utility room. Ample off road parking to the front and garage at the rear.
- £350,000For SaleExtended three bedroom semi-detached house with large workshop (formerly double length garage) and a rear garden in the region of 80ft. Other notable features include lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden, utility room with WC and two en-suite bathrooms.
- £350,000Sold STCDetached chalet bungalow with two ground floor bedrooms and two first floor bedrooms, four in total. Other features include two bathrooms and a double glazed, vaulted roof conservatory which leads into the south-easterly aspect rear garden. Off road parking for several vehicles.
- £350,000 Fixed PriceSold STCGREATLY EXTENDED THREE / FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property now benefits from a SUPERB open plan kitchen family room, separate utility / cloaks room as well as a ground floor study / bedroom four. Cul de sac location and easy access to local amenities and the A3(M).
- £345,000Sold STCSemi detached house in the popular Ferndale area with a large frontage and an approximately 23m x 11m rear garden backing onto Queens Inclosure woodland. The property features a large single garage (incorporating cloakroom) with an immediately adjoining workshop. For sale with no forward chain.
- £339,995Sold STCWELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE on the popular Berewood development in Waterlooville. Boasting light and airy kitchen/dining room, ground floor cloakroom, ensuite to master bedroom, rear access from garden leading to allocated parking and Garage. Easy access to Town Centre.
- £338,000Sold STCDetached bungalow with parking and detached double garage. Accommodation includes two bedrooms, en-suite shower room, wet room, lounge, kitchen and vaulted roof double glazed conservatory. Set back from the road and conveniently located on a regular bus route to Portsmouth. No forward chain.
- £335,000For SaleNO FORWARD CHAIN is offered with this spacious TWO BEDROM DETACHED BUNGALOW in a popular residential location, close to local amenities. The property benefits from separate Dining Area formerly bedroom three, conservatory at the rear overlooking the garden with utility area, driveway and garage.
- £335,000Sold STCNO ONWARD CHAIN is offered with this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW off the very popular requested BERG ESTATE. Presented in good decorative order throughout, ample off road parking leading to the Detached Garage, double glazing and gas heating VIEWING ESSENTIAL to avoid disappointment.