Properties for sale
Showing 51–60 of 111 properties
- £320,000Sold STCSpacious semi-detached bungalow with bright double aspect lounge, family room (formerly garage), modern kitchen, three double bedrooms and a modern bathroom (refitted 2019). Externally the property has a driveway, garage with gate to local park and a southerly aspect side patio. Combination boiler.
- £320,000Sold STCExtended three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac. The current owner has made many improvements including refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, smooth ceilings throughout and a combination boiler. The property also has a loft room accessed via retractable ladder.
- £318,500Sold STCNO FORWARD CHAIN is offered with this well presented spacious THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in the popular non estate location of Horndean. Boasting spacious lounge / dining room, southerly aspect rear garden, two allocated parking spaces and close proximity to local amenities.
- £315,000Sold STCSpacious two bedroom bungalow with a large, westerly aspect rear garden backing onto countryside. The property has been extended to give the addition of a study area and also a family room which could be utilised as a third bedroom. Vacant property, offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £315,000Sold STCSemi-detached house built in 2015. Features include ground floor cloakroom, spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors leading onto the garden, en-suite to master bedroom, two parking spaces and garage. The property was formerly leasehold, however the sellers have purchased the freehold.
- £315,000Sold STCDetached bungalow with a southerly aspect rear garden. Accomodation includes entrance hall, lounge with French doors leading to a double glazed vaulted roof conservatory, double aspect kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- £310,000Sold STCNO FORWARD CHAIN is offered with this THREE BEDROOM LINK DETACHED HOUSE in Tempest. The property is presented in good decorative order throughout, including newly fitted carpets. Benefitting gas heating, double glazing, ground floor cloakroom, separate dining room, off road parking and garage.
- £307,500For SaleWell presented semi-detached bungalow with a south-easterly aspect rear garden. Features include lounge with bay window, modern kitchen, dining room with original fireplace, master bedroom with wardrobes, second bedroom with wardrobes and retractable bed, shower room with double width shower.
- £305,000For SaleA J Eyre are delighted to market this well presented three bedroom middle terrace house in Lovedean. Benefitting ample block paved off road parking, spacious lounge / dining room, modern fitted kitchen with the addition of a utility room. Easy access to schools, local amenities and the A3(M).