Houses for Sale in Waterlooville
Showing 41–50 of 62 properties
- £260,000Sold STCImpressive retirement apartment situated close to Waterlooville town centre. Accommodation includes include large entrance hall with storage cupboard, lounge with full height window, kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, spacious second bedroom and bathroom.
- £235,000Sold STCThree bedroom middle-terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac location. There is a tenant living at this property who wishes to remain, meaning it presents a great opportunity for an investment purchaser. Externally there are two allocated parking spaces and a westerly aspect rear garden.
- £220,000For SaleImpressive ground floor retirement apartment with it's own external door leading onto the gardens. Wellesley Court offers far more than most other retirement complexes. For those giving thought to the future, it's worth noting the team of staff can provide both general assistance and care packages.
- £199,950Sold STC**Viewings now fully booked** Three bedroom bay and forecourt house in Cardiff Road. The property requires updating, however this also means it has maintained a number of its original and period features. The central heating system has been updated with a modern combination boiler.
- £180,000Sold STCSpacious first floor flat with garage, situated in the popular Tempest Avenue area. Accommodation includes two double bedrooms, refitted shower room, separate cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/dining room with balcony. Vacant property, offered for sale with no forward chain.
- £180,000 Offers OverSold STC**Please read full information before contacting us.** Middle terrace house which is vacant and for sale with no forward chain. Accommodation includes lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom and two bedrooms. Complete renovation required throughout.
- £165,000For SaleBuilt in 2007 by McCarthy & Stone, this modern and extremely well presented one bedroom retirement flat is located on the first floor and looks onto the residents gardens. Features include kitchen with integral appliances, spacious hallway and bedroom with built in wardrobe cupboards.
- £165,000Sold STCSpacious ground floor flat, for sale with no forward chain. Accommodation includes a large kitchen/dining room, double aspect lounge, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Conveniently located close to Waterlooville town centre and on a bus route which runs regularly throughout the day.
- £155,000Sold STCA J Eyre and Sons are delighted to market this MODERN ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE Benefitting from a refitted kitchen and bathroom in 2018, allocated parking space and communal parking, cul de sac location, Ideal first time buyer or investment purchase.