Properties for sale Waterlooville
Showing 41–50 of 77 properties
- £315,000Sold STCDetached bungalow with a southerly aspect rear garden. Accomodation includes entrance hall, lounge with French doors leading to a double glazed vaulted roof conservatory, double aspect kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- £300,000Sold STCDetached bungalow situated on a corner plot with a south-westerly rear aspect. Accommodation includes entrance hall, triple aspect lounge with sliding doors to garden, kitchen/breakfast room, double aspect master bedroom, further bedroom, bathroom and cloakroom. For sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £290,000Sold STCSemi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location and offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The property has a pitched roof extension at the side which adds a utility room and shower room. Other features include brick paved driveway, garage and Vaillant combination boiler.
- £285,000Sold STCA J Eyre and Sons are delighted to market this MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW. Benefitting refitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, refitted bathroom, gas heating via combination boiler, double glazing, off road parking leading to the garage, Cul de sac location.
- £270,000Sold STCSPACIOUS FAMILY SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in Waterlooville. Boasting off road parking at the front, low maintenance westerly aspect rear garden with workshop and utility outbuilding, conservatory, double glazing & gas heating, rewired in 2016. Great first time / investment purcha...
- £270,000For SaleTucked away at the end of a cul de sac A J Eyre and Sons are delighted to bring to market this TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE. The property boasts conservatory at the rear, two allocated parking spaces, double glazing, gas heating via combination boiler and NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- £265,000Sold STCTHREE BEDROOM MIDDLE TERRACE HOUSE just on the outskirts of Waterlooville Town Centre. Boasting spacious lounge with separate dining area, modern kitchen, conservatory overlooking the low maintenance rear garden, newly fitted boiler (2018), double glazing, garage, Great Investment / First Time Buy.
- £265,000 Offers OverSold STCThree bedroom terraced house situated close to Horndean schools and with good access to the A3(M). The property offers a spacious lounge, separate dining area, modern kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, low maintenance rear garden, pitched roof garage and parking. NO FORWARD CHAIN
- £250,000Sold STCSpacious THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE perfect for FIRST TIME / INVESTMENT buyers. Benefitting conservatory with double doors leading out to the garden, lounge / dining room, ground floor cloakroom, modern kitchen. double glazing and gas heating. Easy access for local schools.
- £245,000Sold STCSpacious middle terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac location and looking out onto green space. Accommodation includes entrance porch, ground floor WC, lounge, kitchen with adjoining dining area, three bedroom and bathroom. For sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.